We are living in increasingly diversified times. The way that businesses approach dealing with customers has changed dramatically in recent years. From the interconnected nature of the internet to the round-the-clock role that companies must fulfill, it takes a certain kind of professional to lead the charge.
Kevin Modany is the Managing Director at Bluerock Partners, a consultancy firm based in Indiana. With years of experience in Strategic Planning and Due Diligence, as well as Performance Management and Executive Management, Kevin Modany has become a premier source of success for the firms he works with.
Kevin Modany took center stage to discuss the role of an Executive Consultant in today’s diversified business world, a position he’s held since 2016.
Let’s leap into executive consultancy to learn the practices necessary to find fulfilled success.
The Role of an Executive Consultant
An executive consultant is recognized as an expert in specific subject matters. These experts work closely with senior executives and CEOs to deal with problems and other decision-making aspects. Consultants are knowledgeable in particular areas, including finances, operational efficiencies, and long-term strategic planning.
Executive consultants must showcase superb communication skills, according to Kevin Modany. Consultants will work in both long-term and short-term capacities to help an executive team identify problems and brainstorm solutions.
Trends to Pay Attention To
COVID-19 and its corresponding global pandemic changed much about how we shop and interface with one another. Executive consultants must pay attention to emerging trends to stay ahead of the pack for their clients.
Kevin Modany touted a few trends worth paying attention to for experts in Executive Consultancy.
- Digital Platform Expansion – Rapidly changing landscapes and business practices have made it only possible to operate concerning digital operations. Executive consultants can guide businesses as they digitally implement new strategies using data and analytics.
- Business Model Adoption – A wildly competitive business world means that model adoption is necessary to differentiate oneself from the rest of the market. Executive consultants like Kevin Modany can help guide new income streams.
Essential Functions of an Executive Consultant
Executive consultants remain involved throughout every aspect of a business’s operations. Multifaceted consultants, such as those like Kevin Modany, will advise their executives on a diverse range of topics, including the following:
- SWOT Analysis
- Data Analysis
- Familiarize New Concepts
- Strategic Guidance on Structure
- Framework For Corporate Mergers
- Export Assistance and Strategic Planning
According to Kevin Modany, skilled executive consultants will likely always be in high demand. Modany utilizes his background in taxes and accounting to help guide his work, providing multi-faceted solutions to the businesses that call upon him.